God’s Perfect Will For A Sister In Marriage:
Some sister’s have been inquiring about how they can decipher the perfect will of God (husband) for them in marriage. Most of them are already dancing to the marital proposal of some counterfeit brother’s.
The painful aspect of this scenario is that some of these imposters pretending to be God’s perfect will for them in marriage are Pastor’s, evangelist and spiritual landlords in the ministry.
Recently a sister share a remarkable post about some caliber set of imposter’s that call themselves pastors, wearing a cloak of camouflage seeking for honorable and beautiful sisters with open-teeth, pointed nose, K-legs, with figure 2 and 8 body and gorgeous height to lure into marriage just because of revelation they perceived. (It’s a fact because many sisters has confided in me with same experience)
Hence after a while they will likewise get attracted to another beauty damsel, elegant, tall, sweet and presentable, with motives of getting marry to them, and there he comes again “Hello my beloved sister, last night i perceived a revelation that you’re my wife; moreover another Pastor and a friend of mine whom i gave you name also confirm same thing”
Spiritual imposter’s in God’s vineyard and i pray may hurricane fire of God judge you for eternity if you refuse to repent and seek for God’s mercy because God isn’t an author of confusion.
This is exact reason why many sisters are confused and always bombarding me with same question. “Brother Paul, Please how do i know God’s perfect will for me in Marriage?
However i believe this article will gives you a head-tip on how to detect or acknowledge that godly and perfect will of God for you in marriage.
WHAT IS MARRIAGE?
Marriage is godly union which bonded you together with a strange man you never knew from Adam. It reunites you with a man whose character is completely differs from your Dad.
In marriage you are not expected to behold same character or traits of your Dad in that strange man because you’re of different world but perfected together to understand and nurture one another.
Also Read: Marriage Is An Achievement
This is reason why i call marriage a gambling business because your expectation in marriage may differ from it manifest. There is no marriage that is heavenly sent without challenges or uphill’s but with understanding such challenges can be amended and yield fruitfully.
However as a young Lady, you are definitely bound to have different suitors, including rat, dogs, mad-men, crazy men, devil and demons etc. That is reason why you need to take time to study each and every one of them.
WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTED TO STUDY:
It’s very unfortunate that the man you are presently parading doesn’t have the qualities of Adam. Adam never look for a mate, he was busy naming animal, keeping the garden and fulfilling God purpose and didn’t have time looking for a woman to marry. He understands what he was appointed to do.
Genesis 2:15-17 “Then the LORD God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it (16) The LORD God commanded the man, saying, “From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; (17) but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die”
- EDEN: (presence of the Lord). The man needs is to be in the presence of God.
- WORK: He was commanded to work and not looking for a woman. So to be a real man he needs a job
- GUARD THE GARDEN (Protect). He needs to be vigilant and able to protect what has been offered unto him with God’s words.
- CULTIVATE: He needs to develop everything around him.
- KEEP MY COMMANDMENT: He must be a God fearing man always upholding godly instructions.
This simply means any man that qualifies to marry you must have 5 things in life.
- To Be in God presence.
- He should be working.
- He should know the word of God.
- Able to cultivate you.
- Capable of protecting you.
If he can’t protect you, can’t cultivate you, not working, not in God presence and can’t teach you the word. That means is good for him to be alone until he realizes what he was commissioned to enacts.
Most of the time, many sisters often ask the man seeking for their hands in marriage a very stupid and wrong question, “DO YOU LOVE ME? That is a typical “WRONG QUESTION” to ask any man seeking your attention for marriage.
You should channel him with below questions which are biblical and if he can’t approve any of the questions, which means you don’t deserved him. Because he is an empty and puppy man seeking whom to devoured and destroyed.
- Hello Sir, Are You In God’s Presence?
- Please Sir, Are You Working?
- Sir, Can You Cultivates Me? (To Improve) Can You Make Me Better Than I Am?
- Hello Sir, Can You Protect Me?
- Please Can You Teach Me God’s Words?
These are the questions for a perfect will man seeking for your hands in marriage. Genesis 2:18 “Then the LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him”
- This is the man who is in God’s presence.
- This is a man who is working.
- This a man who is cultivating and able to improves you.
- This is a man who can protect you.
- This is a man who can teach you the word of God.
Therefore, it’s not good for that man to be alone. He certainly needs a woman that can assist him; someone who he can nurture and helps to grows zealously in God’s presence.
Adam didn’t know that he needed a woman but God has to interrupt him to get marry. Hence a man doesn’t need to be marrying if he isn’t ready for marriage. If he can’t wait to get marry that means he is dangerous and you must runs from him.
Most of the time you will hear him saying, “I NEED YOU”, Heh, my sister please you must run as fast you can. What he is literally saying is “I want to be a burden to you because am a parasite, looking for a sister to suck her blood”
Moreover, Adam never told God he needed a woman but was too busy been himself. And God says “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him”
Majority of men don’t understand their life and neither discovered themselves. They are trying to get themselves out of you, using you to get value and that is reason they often echo “I NEED YOU, IF YOU LEAVE ME I WILL DIE”
Please my beloved sisters let him died and go to Hell. They are simply parasite because he doesn’t need anyone to be himself or complete. He was born alone and his duty is to bring out the best in you and not beholding you as source of his completion in life.
LOCAL SUMMARY OF GOD’S PERFECT WILL HUSBAND:
- GODLY RELATIONSHIP: The relationship of the suitor with God is the first thing you ought to verify. Is he spiritually devoted in words of God? How is his prayer life, his evangelical life, weekly church activities, night vigil, seriousness and godly character? What can you attest of him spiritual life?
- WORK: Is he a working class. What is the source of his income? Is he a dubious person (419, yahoo’s, smuggler etc)? How legal is the source of his income and can he cater for your needs as his wife?
- SECURITY: How secure is he going to give you? Does he cares about your needs both emotionally, spiritually, mentally, healthy and financially and able to defend you before his family and external intruder’s? Are you going to be perfectly secure with him if you get marry to him tomorrow?
- CULTIVATE: How is he going to nurture you? Though Adam was instructed to cultivate his wife but he left her and today you can behold where it has lead humanity. So, is he going to cultivates, uphold and dressed you as his wife, both in caring, defensive and love?
- KNOWLEDGE: How much do you know him in term of wisdom and knowledge about marriage? Is he rooted with marriage experience and understanding? Does he really knew what he is about to commit in getting marry to both your ugly sides and good side?
I mean, is he willing to overlooks your errors and embraced you as his wife as a result of the wisdom he acquired about marital relationship?
My beloved sister, this is exact principles you needs to look-out in life of every Tom and Jerry seeking your hands in marriage because God can’t give you want you don’t deserved and he can’t force you to choose his perfect will.
You are expected to make a godly decision that will not ruin your life tomorrow. There are Thousands of beast men seeking for marriage while only few Hundred of them are willing to be committed.
So, kindly takes your time, raise your eyes and look deeply beyond others to behold if such person is qualifies based on those divine qualities. And if he does, that means, he is God’s perfect will.
.. Paulinus Paul is an Evangelist
Image source: Pexels