A missing child found in Motherless home has been unable to locate his parents after being freed by the Kidnappers.
According to Event Director UK, “Hello I am a serving Corp Member here in Kebbi State, one day I visited an orphanage within the vicinity and I met this young boy named Uzochukwu, he is a Christian, he is four years old, he was kidnapped and resold, the policemen caught the kidnappers, took them to court and kept all the children in a Muslim based orphanage home.
“Uzochukwu speaks Igbo fluently and he said he is from St Teresa Nursery and Primary School, 33 Nmafam ( he is not sure if the school is at Enugu or Onitsha) he is in nursery 2. Please you can help Uzochukwu to reunite with his family by rebroadcasting this message to anyone who lives in Enugu or Onitsha or someone who knows the school. Uzochukwu said that he grew up in the village. The orphanage home is here in Birnin Kebbi.”
Please kindly share with your friends. There are lots of reasons why you should be of help to find this Child:
- Uzochukwu is a child
- He is helpless.
- He is not strong enough to defend herself.
- He is still undergoing parental cares.
- It’s his right to enjoy freedom.
- He is still in school.
- He deserves a better life.
- You should share this information because no one knows what’s gonna happen tomorrow.
- You should share this information because the family of Uzochukwu doesn’t rest again because of him.
Image Source: Event Director Uk