Supreme Court Verdict: Ihedioha VS Uzodinma- Igbo Race Lost- Imolites Lost:
“ONLY IN NIGERIA CONFIRMED”
By Nathaniel I. NDIOKWERE
(1) Nigeria is a strange country – Confirmed by facts and figures
(2) It is only in Nigeria that “DEFEAT” means “VICTORY” .The people whose destiny, progress and future look bleak, rejoice instead of lamenting, declaring a week of mourning. Some are celebrating before their enemies, enemies of Igbo People, Haters of Igbo Race.
(3) It is only in Nigeria that every political candidate, among over other 20 contestants, is always 100% sure he will win, emerge victorious in every election, local, state and national. That’s why it is rare for Nigerian political leadership aspirants to throw in the towel (honorably withdraw) before the day of the elections. ‘Elsewhere in America’ out of the initial 20, only 2 or 3 candidates contest.
(4) It is only in Nigeria that ALL defeated party candidates head to the COURT, and finally to the SUPREME COURT to seek redress. It is rare to find defeated candidates congratulate their ‘victorious’ opponents. “Elsewhere in America”, before the end of counting of votes, ‘defeated’ candidate sends his Congratulatory Message. SUPREME COURT is rare.
(5) It is only in Nigeria that the Supreme Arbiter in ‘democratic’ process, which has the final word in electoral processes, is the FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT SUPREME COURT JUDGES, INEC AND LAWMAKERS. The People’s votes DO NOT COUNT. This is why every defeated candidate runs to the Supreme Court for succor. Once a well known defeated party candidate, who truly boarded last in an election, openly boasted he would turn the table upside down if he got any chance to get to the Supreme Court! But his case was quashed at the local government Court.
(6) It is only in Nigeria that after one year, two years of administration a governor of a state can be ‘sacked’ by the Supreme Court on ‘technical’ reasons and powers handed over to a new, fresh winner. Then come and see confusion! (a) All his employed workers are sent home packing with their master! (b) The billions of Naira or Dollars squandered during the court litigations reckoned ‘DEFICIT’ in state government coffers (c) The billions squandered by the in-coming administration reckoned ‘DEFICIT’ in the state government coffers. (d) The State now in the hands of fresh party administration sees progress, rapid development, harmony and peace! HURRAH! LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
(7) HURRAH!!! SEE IMO STATE; THE PROPHETS OF DOOM HAVE WON!!! SHAME TO THOSE WHO DON’T BELIEVE IN “PROPHECIES!!!”.
(8) TO IMOLITES: “ARE YOU MOURNING OR REJOICING?” “WHAT HAVE YOU GAINED OR LOST?”
(9) The CABAL has won. Their Agenda is working. They are succeeding in dividing NDIGBO, setting confusion in IGBOLAND, among BROTHERS AND SISTERS. Are you in doubt?
(10) Go and google it! Who are rejoicing over the unbelievable Supreme Court verdict? NDI AWUSA, NDI FULANI, and APC that holds Nigeria at ransom. The case had been decided long ago! THAT’S THE ORIGIN OF “PROPHECY”.